Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I need help to operate my new Panasonic TX40GX8008HD can you

Customer Question

I need help to operate my new Panasonic TX40GX8008HD can you guide me in the. use of GOOGLE
JA: How long have you had your TX40GX8008HD?
Customer: About 1year
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: I have been shown that I can play my Spotify Premier service playlist selections through it but I would also like to just read general knowledge information and handy hicks and household tips obtained with the use of GOOGLE. I have great difficulty using the TVs remote to get/control//use the TVs onscreen Keyboard.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes,I am struggling to use catch-up and on demand I have discovered there is no built in recording facility ? although I could live with this if you could teach me how to easily use the catch up and on demand functions. Could you send me a printed guide that I could go through with my career as I have Parkinson’s disease and really struggle with techs things.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To use catchup you will need a Digittal recorder connected to it, in order to record and play this back.

Let me know if you have this please