hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience:  I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
40928634

I can’t connect my new LG tv to the Sonos bar remote

Customer Question

Hi I can’t connect my new LG tv to the Sonos bar remote control
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: One sec
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: lg oled 65cx5lb 2020 model
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No no just this
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website.
I amCustomer an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the green "Send" button to send me your reply.

Because these are two different companies it's very difficult to programme all of the codes of all TVs to the Sonos remote. Therefore some functions may not work or it is not possible to control. I assume that you have tried the code for your LG TV in the Sonos remote.
If you have connected your Sonos to your TV using a HDMI cable you can utilise the CEC functionality to control the Sonos with your TV remote as work around.