Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I got on Freeview play by mistake. I can’t get off it so I

Hi, I got on Freeview play by mistake. I can’t get off it so I can’t access any catch up services. Also my remote keeps sticking Do I need to buy more batteries?
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: a Panasonic ledTv T X 43 F V 6508
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: about two or maybe three years old. The model is a Led TV
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: T X 43F V6508
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: apart from the remote sticking, nothing. I remember when the engineer came to set it up he mentioned the freeview play and I thought I’d better not touch it.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Experience: TV Engineer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled my membership as I hadn’t had a reply for 24hours but also a friend discovered the answers and we did unplug my wi fi and put it back on again like you said. Thanks.