Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic sc-htb8 soundbar and I have connected it

Customer Question

Hello I have a Panasonic sc-htb8 soundbar and I have connected it to my Panasonic smart tv via the red and white cables but there is no sound. I have changed headphone line out to line out. But still no sound on soundbar, am I missing something obvious I need to do.
JA: What is your Panasonic connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?
Customer: A panasonic tv tx55gx555b. Yes all red and white cables connected tightly.
JA: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?
Customer: No we haven't.
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

On the soundbar. make sure to set the input on it to AUX.

Tell me if you then get sound please.