Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have tried turning the power off and restarted it, I have

Customer Question

Hi I have tried turning the power off and restarted it, I have changed the battery in the remote and still the volume won't turn up. is there a manual volume control
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: the TV is back working but its just that I can't turn the volume up from the remote
JA: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: Yes, and I have disconnected the sky Q box from the power source for 2 minutes and then plugged it in and rebooted it, but the volume still wont work from the remote
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: Yes that is what I have just done but it hasn't worked
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the Brand and Model Number of the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

To start,

Please unplug power to your sky box, for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Replug, wait 5 more for it to start back up, and see how it works from there.

Nathan