Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Panasonic TV, model TX-P42GT5OB,, running through

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TV, model TX-P42GT5OB,, running through my Panasonic Blu-ray disc recorder, model DMR-BWT735. An hour ago I reset my Auto Setup in order to get new channels. Unfortunately, the result is that I can no longer get video or audio on AV input. However, I am getting audio and video on TV input.
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic TV, model TX-P42GT5OB, purchased in 2013; the Blu-ray is much newer
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu works. The problem on the AV input.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your TX-P42GT5OB? What happened right before this?
Customer: It has been an issue for an hour. Before this I reset my Auto Setup to try to get new channels.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. Please continue trying to find someone but try to contact us by Monday evening UK time; we are not at our computer at 1am.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be very happy to assist you today. Please let me know when you are available and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. I will be available Monday, 8 June, at 11 am, British Summer Time.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

You will need to post a message when you are ready and I will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We have resolved the problem with help from elsewhere, and very quickly, so we no longer need your service, and I will be pleased to have my £5 refunded. Please assure me that we are no longer tied in to your service.