Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My screen on my Samsung curves series 6 on the left hand

Hi my screen on my Samsung curves series 6 on the left hand side about 2 inch the picture is distorted
JA: What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: curved series 6
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: factory reset
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I do a picture test the photo that comes on screen is perfect

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV
I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem;

• What video devices/ sources (such as Cable Box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have only got a sky q box and it also does it with that on too

Thanks, ***** ***** is the first troubleshooting step that should be tried and will help
- Disconnect the TV and Skybox power cord from the power outlet/ socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
The above is a simple troubleshooting technique and if that does not work, please reply back to me here and I will continue to assist

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No don’t call me

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer/ prompt ad is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it. Let's continue using this text chat

/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi that has worked

Excellent, glad to know it worked
Have a nice time
Expecting a 5-star rating from you, check the top or bottom of this chat page to submit the rating