Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Having issues with my set top box. it is not recording the

Customer Question

having issues with my set top box. it is not recording the whole film. some times only recording10 mins of it. I have about 20 % of my drive still empty so see no reason for it not to complete the whole recording.
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: the set top box
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Huawei model DN372T
JA: What have you tried so far with your Huawei product?
Customer: I have gone into main menu and manually down loaded most recent software keeping all my films in place
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: I need help with the set top box not software or app
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: down loaded the most recent software
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do you need any further information from me, like photo of youview screen, showing uncompleted films etc?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
have you any updates for me on this fault, have been waiting for over an hour now by my machine
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recorder. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please