Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

My DMR - EX 97 Program guide has suddenly started listing

Customer Question

My DMR - EX 97 Program guide has suddenly started listing only Radio
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: How can I get my DMR - EX 97 recorder TV guide to list all Freeview programs instead of suddenly listing only Radio programs. I have tried
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: disconnecting for few minutes before switching bacck on.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have only tried on recorder hard drive
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: aged 99 I have many years experience but never had this happen and without any pre change that I am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recorder. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Fact is, that repeated attempts to view your answer by clicking on green invitation have failed, but thankfully after responding to usual notification of additional programs, the fault was cured, leaving me to conclude that the fault arose on previous update.Does this make sense ?Yours Truly
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, glad it is now working for you