Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a JVC smart tv and it keeps switching to netflix and

I have a JVC smart tv and it keeps switching to netflix and everytime then says exiting everytime I press a button, it switches to netflix when the tv is on or even if my ps4 is on on the hdmi channel and not sure how to fix it.
JA: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: It was only bought I think just after xmas.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: it's a LED Smart HD tv 24" when I turn the tv on and off it goes back to normal and the menus work everything works fine but then it just switches to netflix showing me what movies are available and then whatever button I press the screen goes black and it says exiting. Yeah had it happen on TV, and both hdmi sources when my ps4 was on
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it thats the only problem

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, thanks for the help it seems to be working fine now thank you very much.

You are welcome