Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Need 4 plastic adapters for mounting 55" Samsung tv, just

need 4 plastic adapters for mounting 55" Samsung tv
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: just bought 26th
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: not installed yet
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: apparently adapters not supplied unable to install due to this
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What adapters or part are you referring to? What mount did you purchase?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Plas
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
the tv mount was from Argos supplied by firm AVFGROUP.COM the parts are shown in leaflet will try contact tomorrow

The mount bracket should have come with all the necessary parts, including an assortment of screws and adapters.

For the plastic adapter, this is usually a hard black plastic bushing or spacer to allow for the mount bracket that fits to the back of the tv to sit perfectly flat and vertical, as the backs of some tvs have a curve or angle to them and the spacer helps to level that out. Again this should have been included, if it was not you can substitute a few metal washers as spacers, or you could contact t he manufacturer and they can likely post some to you.

Nathan

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
my son managed to source them and received them today think that for 450gbp Samsung would include them disappointed by them would not recommend again

Thanks, ***** ***** were able to find some.

To be clear, I don't work for samsung or the mount company or argos.

Supplying the correct parts would have been the responsibility of the company that made the mounting bracket though, not samsung. Samsung would not supply parts for aftermarket products, they just include the stand/feet to install the tv on a table top, anything else would require purchasing the parts (such as the wall mount components) elsewhere.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Nathan

Nathan, Installer
Experience: Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.