Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Do you repair tvs in the Colchester area? SONY the tv is a

Customer Question

Do you repair tvs in the Colchester area?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SONY the tv is a couple of years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the only message I can get is "no digital check. Check the external input using input button"
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: the fault occurred a couple of hours ago
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the Model Number? (you will find this info on a sticker on the back of the tv)

What are you watching when this happens? (Antenna, cable/satellite box, basic coax feed, streaming service, Netflix, dvd, etc)?