Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

When I turn tv on with remote which is paired (new V6 box)

Customer Question

Hi when I turn tv on with virgin remote which is paired (new V6 box) it turns on but I get a fuzzy screen and words Analoge 16.9 in top right corner I then have to use Panasonic remote press AV button and select HDMI2 to get picture.. I don’t want to have to use 2 remotes can you help please
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: Model no TX-P37X10B. VIERA?
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: Do you mean from the AV button?
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks Pearl
Category: TV
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like the HDMI cable connection to the V6 box is not being detected, ensure this V6 box is functional and turned on. if that does not work please report this to V6 box provider to give you a replacement

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi no I’m sorry but problem not sorted.. will talk tomorrow thanks
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

OKay