Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I want my tv to record I didn’t know that I had to have a

Customer Question

I want my tv to record I didn’t know that I had to have a different box. Would it cost me extra to have one
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Sony I cant remember how o
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: My television is a Sony I can’t remember how old but I was with Skye before and I could record with their box
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: I have never tried to record a tv programme before with talk talk but want to now
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if it will cost me more to have a box that will record programmes
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

For this you can get a Humax box which will allow to record and play back your recordings.

This box you can purchase via my link bellow

https://uk.humaxdigital.com/

If you need anything else, please let me know