Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I need to retune my TV but don't know how, Model No.

I need to retune my TV but don't know how
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Model No. TX-40EX700B
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I need to re-scan the Sony Movie Channel and also I can't watch channel 8 (London Live)
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: I have always been able to watch the Sony channel (32) until approx 2 weeks ago
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The TV is a Panasonic
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please continue - I can’t be the only person with this problem!

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to do this, please click my link below

https://data2.manualslib.com/pdf6/127/12609/1260865-panasonic/tx40ex700b.pdf?aca35e8dc79a*****************cfa

And go to page 107 there.

This will step you though how to do this.

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Technician
Experience: TV Engineer