Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We are trying to auto tune our new tv but it will not pick

Customer Question

We are trying to auto tune our new tv but it will not pick up any programs, we have Sky Q , Netflix and amazon prime are working
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is LG 55NANO916NA we bought it yesterday
JA: What have you tried so far with your LG appliance?
Customer: We have put auto tune to satellite, it brings up a satellite number or whatever auto tuned then says no programs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don’t think so HDMI 1 and 3 are showing as connected amazon and Netflix working and sky is still working in the kitchen
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 19 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV
I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem;

• Is there any Satellite Receiver box connected to the TV?
Expert:  Shahid replied 15 days ago.

It seems the TV has connected to an aerial for over the air channels, please go to Settings > quick settings > Programs > Program Tuning > Program Tuning & Setting > Auto Tuning > OK

Initiating Auto Tuning will find/ scan channels/ broadcasting thru the connected aerial to the TV so make sure the aerial pin/ cord is plugged securely and tight to the TV

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have cancelled my membership and no this answer doesn’t help, the issue was resolved the same day
Expert:  Shahid replied 15 days ago.

Okay, wish you the best~