Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Bush 43 inch smart tv can’t run Netflix although has been

Customer Question

Bush 43 inch smart tv can’t run Netflix although has been running for the last 3 months
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?
Customer: Yes
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes I use a
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I use Ethernet cables
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have already tried this solution as well as deleting the system back to factory settings and also suggested going to the system where deactivation appears and followed steps of pressing updown up down left right left right up up up up to no avail
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately, if the factory reset did not work then it is an incompatibility issue with your TV and it will not work.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have been watching episodes of Netflix for the last few months so it can't be the telly.
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately, apps (such as Netflix) can become incompatible even if they were working before. It is up to the TV provider and the app to allow them to work properly. The factory reset should have fixed the issue if it was software based.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok can't go further, thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)