Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I bought a SamsungTU7020 & as it has no earphone socket,i

Customer Question

Hi i bought a SamsungTU7020 & as it has no earphone socket,i was advised to purchase an audio converter,its all connected but nothing coming through i have Sennheiser earphones?
JA: What is your Sennheiser connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?
Customer: Yes,all connected to mains & the converter correctly
JA: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?
Customer: No,as i just want it for the TV,the earphones are working
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If there is another way to use my earphones?
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is ***** ***** I'm going to do everything I can to help you with this situation. Have you gone into the TV's audio settings and switched it to Optical or External Speakers?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No couldn't find that
Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

What is the full model number of the TV?

Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

Without adequate information about your situation, I can only provide you with a generalized answer, hopefully, it will still be helpful to you. If you can provide me with additional information about your situation, I may be able to provide you with even more pertinent information.

Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

Press the HOME button, then select Settings , then Sound, then Sound Output.

See page 67 of the manual here: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202004/*****************/KT2ISDBT-2.0.0_EM_KANTS_SA_ENG_200310.0.pdf [Click the blue text to visit/view the link]

I hope the information I've provided has been helpful. If you need more assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. By the way, we do more than tech support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from health and medical, to taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.