Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

The pause function on my Samsung TV QE43Q60 does not work

Customer Question

The pause function on my Samsung TV QE43Q60 does not work when watching live Freesat broadcasts, although it has worked for several months. Instead, an error message ‘Failed to record’ appears. The HDD is almost empty and records programmes normally.
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Let's try a reset on your cable box...

Unplug the power cord to your cable box

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Josh, Thank you, ***** *****'ve never heard of the term 'cable box'. I have Freesat via a satellite dish (obviously). The Freesat tuner is built into the TV. When I watch programmes via streaming services the Pause function works OK, it is just live TV that is the problem to pause. I have also already powered the TV and eveything connected to it off, left it off, and powered back on, but this did not solve the problem.
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Unplug the tuner

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Josh, I've done as you requested, but the problem still persists. I have also previously done a reset and refresh of the TV's software. Do you have any other suggestions?
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Who is your TV provider?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have now solved the problem. No further correspondence is necessary.
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Great to hear!