Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

New Samsung TV set up today TV S/N 0FFU3HAN900228F Two

Customer Question

New Samsung TV set up today TV S/N 0FFU3HAN900228F Two problems:
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: New Samsung QE65Q80TA arrived today. After setting up all reception on TV, Sky, DVD & Netflix shows 8cm black line down righthand side of screen. How do I adjust this? Also cannot open small remote to insert batteries consequently not working (BN59-013298) DYQY. From Michael Mills
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Those are my only 2 problems at the moment.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Hi Michael,

If there is a 8cm band down the right-hand side of the screen, then it has a defective display and will need to be returned.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help? :)

Have a good day and stay safe,

Pete.