Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Your engineer visited me on 2 September to correct my tv

Customer Question

Your engineer visited me on 2 September to correct my tv which said not connected to the internet. For a time it helped, but now every time I turn the set on I have to turn everything off and wait then hope it works when I turn it on. Sometimes it does but not always.
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: Just ordinary tv
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: I have done all that. I am nearly 78 and love alone, so need a tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The tv is working now, but it may go off again in 5 minutes or it might last longer. Each time I turn the tv off I have to unplug it and then wait to turn it on again. I think it is a faulty Q box.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I can’t understand why I have to pay when it is a sky problem
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for confirming.

Since this is an equipment issue, please contact Sky at***********and they can try to reset the box or send you another one.