Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Are you able to give me the correct code for my replacement

Customer Question

Are you able to give me the correct code for my replacement Toshiba TV remote, please?
JA: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: It is fairly new but our puppy ate the the remote so I paid for anew one not realising it was not an actual Toshiba. When it arrived this morning we could not get it to work. I have rung the company who sent it to me but I have had no response from their technician. I am in my office now but I will get you the model number in a minute if you can hold please?
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 32D1633DB 32W1633DB
Category: TV
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

You can use the following replacement remote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/RM-Replacement-Control-Toshiba-32D1633DB-Red/dp/B074T488V9

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help? :)

Have a great weekend and stay safe,

Pete.