Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Our cello android tv cannot be switched on. It has power

Our cello android tv cannot be switched on. It has power (the red light is showing), but it will not respond to the tv remote. No key on the remote is stuck down. I have changed the batteries in the remote - I cannot think of anything else todo. what do you suggest? Ben Cosin
JA: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: NO, I believe not.
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: just done this and will re-plug after 2 minutes
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will re-plug now, and let you know if anything happens. Now I have replugged it, and the red light does not respond. (the red light did not go off even when the mains power lead was out: on/off switch battery-powered?)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No supporting documents to hand
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Any ideas yet?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is there a manual switch on this set, which might be inhibiting the action of the remote POWER switch?

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. What seems to be stopping the remote POWER button from functioning?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Looking forward to your call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please help me turn my Cello TV on

Hi Ben, press and hold the power button on the TV for up to 1 minute.

Let me know if that resets it.