Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I trying to install my new toshiba 43. “ smart TV, with

Customer Question

I trying to install my new toshiba 43. “ smart TV, with Alexa and Google assistance already built in, but I am struggling to make it work
JA: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba appliance?
Customer: i have managed to install Sky Q perfectly and install my internet connection,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i haven’t tried anything else at the moment, I getting TV channels fine, but I don’t feel I am getting full use of the tv can down
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I appears there is no internal microphone that comes with the TV. I am hoping to get the best benefit from this TV
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I have reviewed your issue/response above but I am still not sure exactly what you need help with. Please understand that I cannot see your screen/device so you will have to describe any issue that you having/seeing in full detail to help with the troubleshooting process.

With that being said, please respond with more detail about the situation in order to assist you further.

Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)