Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My JVC TV is in an endless loop of switching itself off and

My JVC TV is in an endless loop of switching itself off and on again
JA: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Lt 43c870. I purchased it 2 years ago.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No, access is impossible with the endless cycle ongoing. It isn't on for even 1 second before off again.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your JVC? What happened right before this?
Customer: It is the centre of my entertainment system. At the time I was using it with my PC. The problem has happened before but it always settled down after 1 or 2 times cycling. I thought I had a power supply spike issue.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I already left it unplugged for about 20 minutes without effect. I had to reset the TV as few weeks ago when Netflix stopped working.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV, that kind of problem mostly occurs due to mainboard internal failure as it boots up, resets and reboots. That process goes on that you see TV power on and off, sorry for this news

It needs to replace the mainboard on the TV to resolve the problem. Please click the following link to view the board image and part number info to search/ google it to get identical replacement board price info if you're looking to attempt to repair the TV yourself

https://www.tvparts.co.uk/TV-parts-for-JVC-LT-43C870%28A%29

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please contact the local TV repair shop to have a repair estimate. I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Just opened my TV to check the part is accessible to me, which it is, so I ordered the part for self replacement. Thank you.

Very much welcome, wish you the best~

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Part arrived sooner then expected and I now have a working TV. Thank you again.