Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a brand new Sony Bravia TV that won’t connect to my

Hello. I have a brand new Sony Bravia TV that won’t connect to my Zen internet router, although it recognises it readily. I’ve tried the WPA key numerous times and also tried with the IP address. All my other internet devices in the house work fine. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks.
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: Netflix
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes, many times.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to the router

Wait 10 minutes

Plug the power cord back in

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if the issue continues

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have done all the switching off and on, return to factory setting etc. My internet connection is fine.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But I will try your suggestion again, thanks Josh.

You're welcome!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks. Once I left out the gaps in the WPA key it connected.

You're welcome!