Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, TV Technician
Experience:  Have been repairing tv's since 1981 and always learning and researching the newest technology.
63322015

My LG smart 3D tv, about 4 years old. I was locked out of my

Hey my LG smart 3D tv
JA: How old is your LG appliance?
Customer: about 4 years old. I was locked out of my sky account in June then put back in a week. The tv worked perfectly before I was locked out
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the sky engineer came but couldn’t sort tv. It turns on but before u can do anything it switches of. I’m on my own now. I have been having to use a sma.ller tv. Just want to use my big one. I can’t afford anyone to come and look at it . It was purchased from curry’s/pc world Lowestoft Suffolk I did have know how with them but my ex just cancelled all our appliances know when he left 2 years ago. It’s got scary lead attached into sky box but still wouldn’t connect. Also can’t even get normal tv on it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really just don’t know what to do. Other than contact sky again something wrong. With settings

So you are saying the tv shuts Off shortly after turned on?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

And is there any indicator light when it shuts off? Like a red led light?

Likely to have nothing to do with your Sky Account but is a tv repair problem.