Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Just bought a Panasonic TX-32GS352B How do I connect a DVD

Customer Question

Just bought a Panasonic TX-32GS352B How do I connect a DVD player please
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: sony DVP-SR170
JA: What have you tried so far with your DVP-SR170?
Customer: just a conventional scart.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Check to see if the DVD player has an hdmi connection. Also check to see if the TV does. If both do, you can connect them with an HDMI cable. Then, using the TV's original remote, select the HDMI input port number that you have connected it to on the TV and it should come up on the screen.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
There is no hdmi on the dvd

What type of ports are on the back of the DVD player?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Scart only

Your Solution:

You will need a SCART to HDMI adapter to connect the player to the TV.

Regards,

Sheri