Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Everything was working ok at 11.30 pm last night turned the

Everything was working ok at 11.30 pm last night turned the set on this morning every thing ok but no sound
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hitachi can not see model as we are both disabled it is approx 4 to 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hitachi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have not had any problem's until today. Have very little knowledge on tv's so tried very little in case i made it worse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that i can think of

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
working perfectly thank you so very much, both being disabled it is like a life line to us

You are welcome