Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

TV JUST SAYS WEAK OR NO SIGNAL. What do I do? TV says Weak

Customer Question

TV JUST SAYS WEAK OR NO SIGNAL. What do I do?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: TV says Weak or no signal. What do I do?
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: just the no signal message. TV only.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Just no signal. Only TV.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not a techie.
Category: TV
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What type of service or connection do you use on your TV?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps.  First, make sure your source device is on, such as cable box, antenna, etc.  Then, using the TV remote, toggle to each source, pausing for approx 10 seconds in between to see if it picks up a signal.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri