hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience:  I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
40928634

Could we organise for a samsung engineer to come and wall

Customer Question

hi there,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Could we organise for a samsung engineer to come and wall mount our smart tv please
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: it is Model no- UE43TU8000KXXU
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Version 12 UTU8000
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: the Tv had to go off for repair and was taken off the wall. I have the Mount already up it just needs screwing on to the mount
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi there . I would like a tv technician to put my Samsung smart TV on its wall mount
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website.
I amCustomer an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.
Please note that PREMIUM OFFERS such as remote assistance are sent by this website WITHOUT my permission and you may ignore them.

I am sorry that you having a problem with your equipment and will help you resolve the issue.

I am reviewing your question and will answer you shortly. Thank you for your patience!

This job can be done by a handyman.
I recommend that you Google for handymen where you live or call your local TV sales shop to ask for a contact that can do this work for you. Thank you