info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I hope you can help me. i don't know how I managed to switch

Customer Question

Hi Peter, I hope you can help me. i don't know how I managed to switch off the sound. the off sound and X sign are showing and I can't change it.
JA: What device or product has sound issues?
Customer: My Samsung smart tv. model UE49MU6500U
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: YES. I have sound on NETFLIX but not on TV
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: HDMI
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 10 days ago.

Welcome

Could you please begin by rebooting BOTH the TV and any satellite or cable box (or however you view TV services) you may be using by disconnecting BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug BOTH back in again, give 5 more mins for the box to boot fully let me know if there is any change please

Anthony