Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I’ve had a now TV account for a few years now and I got a 7

Customer Question

I’ve had a now TV account for a few years now and I got a 7 day free trail, I never used it and the other day my daughter wanted to watch something and I still had the free pass so she used it. She cancelled it before the 7th day but I still got charged £20 when I shouldn’t of. I rang the bank and they said to take it up with you
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: it’s nothing to do with the TV
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: that doesn’t have anything to do with what the issue is
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Since u took the money
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Sheri replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below to request a refund:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/request-a-refund

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience