Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I can't seem to enter a problem it will accept. Keeps saying

Customer Question

I can't seem to enter a problem it will accept. Keeps saying keyword not recognised, but whatever I change it to will not accept it. I have an account but can't access that either.My Panasonic TV screen keeps showing stripes.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you and who knows, that may be the problem. But just now I can't trace the lead to the socket as the TV was installed by someone else a little while ago, and it may take me a bit of time to trace the lead, as it goes out of the room the TV is in. It is a small wall mounted box. I will look for Richard once I find it and reply to you.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I cannot see my reply to you (above)on my computer screen. Pressing send does not seem to send it as far as I can see. Can to please acknowledge receipt? No phone call thank you. To repeat, I will email you (or text, whatever this is) once I have been able to access the lead and socket.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 days ago.

Let me know the results please