Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I have a model 47LB730V smart TV with (around 2018 model)

Hello, I have a model 47LB730V smart TV with (around 2018 model) with 3 HDMI ports. However, all 3 have now been "pushed" into the TV so no longer useable. Nothing else is wrong with the TV, what's the quickest and cheapest way to get this fixed?
JA: How old is your 47LB730V?
Customer: I think it's about 3 years old - seem to recall I bought it in time to watch the 2018 World Cup
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes menu works and yes same problem on all sources. So effectively it is unusable right now (can't see any signals from the HDMI ports
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 47LB730V? What happened right before this?
Customer: About 1 month the first port stopped working. Now all 3 are unavailable
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all thanks

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks Andrew

I have investigated the information you have provided us today and it sounds like there has been damage to the HDMI ports. Unfortunately, there is no quick way to rectify this problem you will need to consult a local electrical engineer who will need to sit the ports back into its port and solder any cabling that may be damaged back onto the board.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew