Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have sound and a picture which is heavily pixelated,

I have sound and a picture which is heavily pixelated
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Possibly 3 years old no older Toshiba looking for the model number
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: All inputs work just pixalated
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?
Customer: It happened a week ago and I phoned BT to fix they sent a new box...turned it on last night fine....though I would fix the new box anyway and now it doesn't work again
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, I am Shahid, one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble, I need the following info, please 

• What video devices/ sources are connected to that TV and do the problem occur on all video inputs?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
BT box and some TV lights that's it...yes it occurs on all the hdmi inputs

Thanks, ***** ***** is a troubleshooting step that should be tried that will help

• Disconnect the TV and connected BT TV Box Power Cord from the wall outlet/ socket for 10 Minutes to reset, replug back in to reboot that may take a few minutes to complete, please reply back with the result

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hey presto....I'm glad I spent 90 mins on the phone to BT . . Useless...thanks as simple as that.. u did turn it on off several times..

Excellent, glad to know it worked
Have a nice time
Hope I've earned a top-notch rating from you, and that you could find the time to note that when the assessment comes your way

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yep