info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I NEED A ONE CONNECT CABLE TO CONNECT THE ONE CONNECT BOX TO

Customer Question

I NEED A ONE CONNECT CABLE TO CONNECT THE ONE CONNECT BOX TO A SAMSUNG TV . AND DO THE SETUP FOR THE TV + SOUNDBAR.
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: ITS UE55SK9000 55 INCH CURVE TV . I THINK ITS 5 OR 6 YEARS OLD.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV SEEMS OK , BUT IT NEEDS THE ONE CONNECT CABLE THAT CONNECTS THE SAMSUNG ONE CONNECT BOX TO THE TV.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: A FRIEND WHO HAS MOVED HOUSE HAS GIVEN IT TO ME AND IT WAS WORKING PROPERLY BEFORE . BUT SHE CAN NOT FIND THE ONE CONNECT CABLE , SO I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THAT IS IT I THINK
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 10 days ago.

Welcome

There should be a part-number on the box ITSELF beginning BN could you let me know what that is please?

Anthony