info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

On our Samsung TV some channels are pixilating or cutting

on our Samsung TV some channels are pixilating or cutting out, should I disconnect mains electric and then reconnect
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: BN96 3YEARS OLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: pixilates on ITV 3 & 3+1
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: FOUR DAYS, perfectly ok before this
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOW HAS STARTED PIXILATING ON MORE THAN ONE CHANNEL

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble sounds like you are using an aerial? or are you using something else like a satellite/cable box?or?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Using an aerial, David

OK it does sound like you have a problem with that aerial or associated components of the aerial like the downlead any amp you may be using or the coax socket you need to verify this by trying another TV there just to verify , if that is bad too aerial/associated parts of it are bad, do you have another TV to try there?