*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Ihave talk talk the tv would hot connext so did what I was

Customer Question

Ihave talk talk the tv would hot connext so did what I was told before shut the roter down and all the elec off waited about 5 min put the roter on and tried again still nothing phoe ok computer ok second tv boxs ok the main box just say waking up that has been doing that since last night, over the years had 3to 4 boxs changed looks like it has gone again.
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: samsung cuvered screen about 2 to 3 years old . it will play dvds and my old sky boxs still works
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can get the sorce menu on
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: the samsung is ok its the talk box that not conecting
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well the box sends up a box with single then I the riht top button to get the programs it lights up and go to the program menue ,it will not liht up so will not go to the menue
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your technical support specialist today.

Thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you. I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 12 days ago.
Depending on which remote you have, press the Menu or youview button.

Press the up arrow to select Settings.

Select Factory Reset.

Select Reset.