michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I’ve been away for a few days and when I just switched the

Customer Question

I’ve been away for a few days and when I just switched the tv on it’s come up with the he message No Signal currently scanning for signals or no signal has been found . I’ve been given two alternatives- check the aerial cable- which I’ve done and pressman icon(like a short cable and plug) to change to another input. I’m unsure what to do now!
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: LG
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just when I tried switching on after being away for three days- I’ve had no problem before and have tried the advice given on the screen.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No- it’s a pretty new to- less than six months old and I’ve had no previous problems.
Category: TV
Expert:  michelleclive replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will try my best to assist you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks- i assume you’ve seen what my problem is and would appreciate your help!

Please turn off TV by unplugging power cord.

Wait for 2 mins.

Plug in power cord and turn on TV and check.

Let me know if problem repeats.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’m trying that now but had already tried switching it on and off at the mains.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’m still having no success and very nervous about more money being asked for - can you please give me more advice?

Premium Phone/Remote Assistance is an optional premium service. If you get a popup for the same on your screen, its your choice to choose it or not. These popups are generated by the website and not me to offer customers with additional services. You may ignore the popup. I will continue to assist you on chat.

Please try the on off sequence i suggested above and let me know if there is any change or not.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have just sorted it with the help of my son and daughter in law- I’m now extremely worried about how much you’ve charged me!

I am just a site user like you, and I can't see any account or subscription details of yours. But, Customer Service will be able to assist you regarding this. You may contact them at link below:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us