info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I’m trying to find my model number on my tv, is this

Customer Question

I’m trying to find my model number on my tv
JA: The TV Technician can answer that question. Is there anything else they should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: is this chargeable
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 11 days ago.

Hello Welcome, firstly I do not have any dealings with billing you need to email***@******.*** regards ***** ***** you, the model number of your TV is 99% of the time on the BACK of the set usually on a sticky label or embossed onto the back of the set, occasionally its on the side of the set , if you have problems let me know Anthony