TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

Is it possible to swap channels on a Panasonic TX-32JS36OB

Hello, is it possible to swap channels on a Panasonic TX-32JS36OB TV? My previous Viera TV allowed e.g. non HD channels to be swapped around with HD channels.
JA: How old is your TX-32JS36OB?
Customer: Just out of the box
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: i think 2021 model yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your TX-32JS36OB? What happened right before this?
Customer: I just set it up yesterday, and tuned in the digital freeview channels UK BBC1 Non HD is channel 1, would like to rotate it with 101
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's ok

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

I'm really sorry to hear you are having trouble with your TV Channels, lets take a look into this together and hopefully we get that resolved to day. I have some questions that will support my investigation to day, I hope you wouldnt mind providing them to me?

• Have you programmed/tuned the program data?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
fully tuned, all channels available (Both tv and radio)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
In a previous TV (Panasonic Viera), it was easy to swap around channels e.g. 1 with 101, 2 with 102, etc

So what are you trying to achieve, moving the channels to another selective number?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Really to swap the non HD channels with their HD equivalents on Freeview

Ok, I'll take a look for you, I know it's possible on some models, however, others don't support that. I'll be back with you soon as I can, I hope you don't mind the wait.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no probs

Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, were you able to get any further on this query?

I have been looking at length at this question and how we could make these changes, unfortunately, this model does not allow you to change the number of the channels, however, there is an option to create a separate list which is known as your favorites and you may add all those channels to that list, your model support up to 4 separate lists, so if you really wanted to, you may have them all categorised to your preference.

The instructions to make this happen are listed in the user manual on page 23, I was unsure if you had a hard copy of the manual so I have gone and found an online version which you may want to use to review the instructions - https://www.manualscat.com/en/panasonic-tx-32js350b-manual?p=23

Thank you for using JustAnswer and I look forward to assisting you in the near future!

Steven

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for your help on this one.

I hope that helps, although the function you are looking for is not possible, you may make use of the favorite list instead.