info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Pete. When I use the sky volume control on my 32av615db set,

Hi Pete . When I use the sky volume control on my 32av615db set, TV input goes and continually rotates. So I reselect sky input but input window will not go and although most control is retained volume cannot be controlled. Thought I might try Factory Default but unable to find it. Regards Mike
JA: Hi. Are all the cables at the back of your 32AV615DB connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: Have you tried plugging all cords into a single powerstrip?
Customer: No but this setup was working ok 2days ago
JA: Is your 32AV615DB currently hot to the touch, or has it overheated recently?
Customer: Not at the moment but who knows with this weather
JA: Is there anything else the TV Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can't think of anything

Hello Welcome

Have you tried re-programming the SKY remote ? seems like that remote has become corrupted and needs to be re-flashed to control your model TV again as the volume control has now become the input button that is the way it seems right now and does need to be carried out , I am assuming the remote that came with the TV is controlling the set OK?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
TV remote came with set. Can you tell me how to reprogram sky remote please?

https://www.sky.com/help/program-your-remote

Please click the above link to program the SKY remote

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hope I got phone no correct, left off 0. So phone no is***********

Click the above link please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Prefer to wait for live conversation

I am not available by phone the offers are sent by the site not me however other experts have seen your request and may reply if they have anything to add, if the offer is not fulfilled then you will not be charged for the phone offer