How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 35600
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

My husband complains about the lack of elasticity of the skin

Customer Question

My husband complains about the lack of elasticity of the skin around his penis. He says that the skin cracks and bursts during intercourse and that it in leaves him with soar and itchy skin for days. Is there any ointment or solution available for this specific problem? We live in South Africa, so I would really appreciate it if you can recommend something that would available in our pharmacies.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi/ I would suggest a combination of calendula cream and vitamin E ointment used twice daily for a month. That should resolve the problem. Both are available in South Africa