How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

what is a hydraseal

Customer Question

what is a hydraseal
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

A hydrocele is a fluid collection around the testicle that can become pretty large and some men. All men have a small amount of fluid around the testicle that serves as a shock absorber for the testicle. And some men, there is just an over accumulation of fluid. If it is so large that it is bothering you in terms of pain putting your clothes on, then you can have a simple surgery to remove the fluid sac. If it is not bothering you, nothing needs to be done. This is not cancer and it will not turn into cancer. It's just something that you have to live with. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.