How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Tharun Your Own Question
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 3682
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Tharun is online now

I Have pain in my testicals but only when i ejaculate, its

This answer was rated:

I Have pain in my testicals but only when i ejaculate, its a dull pain and i can allmost feel that.the sieman is being restricted on its way out.What could this be?

Since when you have this problem?

Any swelling in the testicles?

Problems while passing urine ?

Do you have constipation ?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Doctor,


No swelling in the testicals,also no problem passing urine(no pain at all).No constipaton.Noticed it Since last friday 31st of january.


Usually any kind of pain during ejaculation is due to some sort of inflammation in the prostate gland which takes active participation in the ejaculation process.
This should settle with a course of anti-inflammatory drug like Motrin or Aleve . If it persists then a course of antibiotics will treat it. As the pain is only during ejaculation you can choose to ignore it, if it is not severe. If you notice any swelling in the testicles or pain while passing urine you should see your doctor immediately.

Otherwise try the anti-inflammatory course. Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.

Dr. Tharun and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you