How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

Hi, After having with my girlfriend I got a couple

This answer was rated:

After having sex with my girlfriend I got a couple of what appeared to be small cuts under my foreskin. Since then I've had a burning sensation when urinating at the tip of my penis which has since subsided. The cuts however now look like blisters .
I went and saw a doctor who tested me for stds ( gonhorrea and chlyamidia) these came back negative . No bacteria was found in the urine test or swab.
Now I'm having problems urinating and am having to push to get a stream .
Any idea what this could be?
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Can you post a picture of the blister? Do the blisters hurt?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, they're a bit tender .... How do I post a picture here?
You can upload if there is a link. If no link is present, email to customer service and they will forward to me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This looks possibly like a herpes infection. You need to get in to see a utologist for an exam to determine if this is the case as you would need to be treated with acyclovir to cure this. Your partner needs to be tested and treated as well. You may have a prostate infection causing the urianry problems and this may require antibiotics to cure this. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you