How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 48738
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

ISc it possible to lenghten my manhood by half an inch by cutting

Customer Question

ISc it possible to lenghten my manhood by half an inch by cutting the connection to the penis?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Thank you,

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

the only way to lengthen your penis is to have a surgery called phaloplasty

this is a rare procedure which is done by specially trained urology doctors

who did the procedure for you to cut the ligament?

have you had your testosterone levels checked?

are you overweight? being overweight also can increase your estrogen levels and can shorten your penile length as well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have had my testosterone checked and I have a high sex drive so it is high. I am not overwieght i have never been fat. i don't have my answer but what is the anwer you are recommending?

You did not answer the qestion I asked about, I don't want the method you recommended i wanted to know if you cut the scrotum from the penis shaft does it give half an inch longer, i'm already 5 inches erect i just want a bit more lenght that is all.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
you can have scrotal plastic surgery to decrease how much the scrotum is haning from the penis and this might make your penis look a bit longer. you need to see a plastic surgery urology surgeon about this. in the UK, you will have to pay privately for this kind of surgery because it is cosmetic

I can't examine your scrotum and penis connection. so it is hard for me to say.

have you seen a urology doctor about this yet?