How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

im sixteen yr old (who lives in suffolk) but my

Customer Question

im sixteen yr old virgin (who lives in suffolk) but my penis has white/light yellow spots of something like bacteria on it. I wash it everyday, i dont know what it is or how i can get help and its embarrassing for me to tell my parents. what should i do? do i see a GP? or an expert, if so how do i get in contact with him
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

You should start by seeing a GP for this so they can examine the spots. If they can't determine what this is, then they will refer you to a specialist. But this sounds like you may have an inflammatory condition called balanitis and this may require a prescription steroid cream called betamethasone to make it go away. Hope this helps.