How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I have a hard skinned tissue on my I have pictures if

This answer was rated:

I have a hard skinned tissue on my penis I have pictures if you wish to see
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Yes. Please upload the photos so I can see. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do i just click on the paperclip to upload the pictures I have taken

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you post a clear image. That images too up close and it is very blurry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still no better
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will need to take better pictures with my camera

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you get the new pictures?

Yes. That's much better.
This almost certainly looks to be a case of genital warts. You need to see a urologist for an exam and they can recommend either freezing this off or doing a simple procedure to cut the wart off. They can also use a laser to get rid of it. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

di you mange to look at the other picture too please? which is further up the shaft it is different in appearance with a "crusty" skin

Yes. I saw the other photos. That is another genital wart.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so the only way of getting rid is to have them burned off

Thanks for your very helpful answers I shall make an appointment with a urology department at my local hospital

They can be burned, frozen or cut off. Your urologist will have to determine the best method based on their available equipment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks once again for your very helpful assessment

You're very welcome. Please don't forget to leave me a rating. Thanks.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you